Monday, August 6, 2012

Denice Traina: "In It to Win It!"

AUGUSTA, GA - Augusta resident, Denice Traina  qualified today to compete for the District One Commission seat in a non partisan challenge against incumbent Matt Aitken, Bill Fennoy and Stan Hawes.
www.denicetraina.com

"I am excited at the opportunity to hear more from the residents of Distict One and look forward to being able to express my ideas for helping all Augustans to improve their quality of life and  to meet the needs of its taxpayers.

Augusta has such great potential and it would be my honor to lend my support and comittment to expand on the services offered and to improve efficiency within our government whenever possible." stated Ms.Traina following taking the oath with Board of Elections, Executive Director, Ms. Lynn M. Bailey presiding.

When asked if she was prepared to debate the issues with her opponents Traina  stated, "I am in It, to Win It and I'm a big believer in open dialogue which is still one of the best ways to share ideas and develop solutions."





No comments:

Post a Comment